My time so far at Dartmouth has been somewhat surreal. The campus is as idyllic as you might imagine. It looks exactly like the film set of an Ivy League school.
My students are amazing, and with their permission, one of the things I hope to do in this space is to share assignments and finished products. This term, I'm teaching Writing 5, which is our alternative to first-year composition. These first-year students are among the brightest and most engaged I've had the pleasure of working with. So, if they let me, I'll share with you some of their amazing work.
In the meantime, I'll share some of my struggles as I revise the dissertation into articles. Revision
is hard work, as I'm sure you know. That work is made harder by virtue of the fact that this project has already taken so much of my time, energy, blood, sweat, and tears. I'm hoping whoever reads this can share my pain.
is hard work, as I'm sure you know. That work is made harder by virtue of the fact that this project has already taken so much of my time, energy, blood, sweat, and tears. I'm hoping whoever reads this can share my pain.

No comments:
Post a Comment